Wix Blog: Assigning Categories to Blog Posts from the Wix Owner App
1 min read
Blog categories help readers find what interests them in your blog. When you create a blog post, you can assign up to 10 categories to your post. From the Wix Owner app, you can assign categories to a new blog post or edit the categories of an existing post.
For additional category management, go to your blog's Categories tab on desktop, where you can edit, delete or reorder categories.
To assign categories to a new blog post:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap Manage at the bottom right.
- Tap Blog.
- Tap Posts.
- Tap the relevant post.
- Tap the Show More icon next to the relevant post.
- Select Post Settings.
- Tap the Categories tab.
- Select up to 10 categories or tap Create New Category to create a new one.
- Tap Next.
- Select an option:
- Save Changes: Save your changes in draft form.
- Publish Post: Publish your post with the updated categories.
Did this help?