Wix Blog: Adding Related Posts to Your Blog
2 min read
Add related posts to your blog to allows readers to easily discover similar content to what they're currently reading. You can select up to 3 related posts for each blog post, and they will appear at the bottom of the post.
Step 1 | Enable the Related Posts option
Before you can showcase related posts on your blog, you must first enable the feature in your display settings. This step will ensure that related posts are visible and readily accessible to your readers.
To enable related posts:
- Click the Blog Post page in your Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Click Display.
- Scroll down to Related Posts.
- Click the Show related posts toggle to enable it.
- Click the Show label toggle to enable it.
- Select Related Posts.
Step 2 | Assign related posts to specific posts
Once you've enabled related posts in your display settings, you can start assigning related posts to individual blog posts. Go to the desired post and select up to 3 related posts to accompany it.
To add related posts:
- Go to the Blog tab in your site's dashboard.
- Click Create New Post or Edit to edit an existing post.
- Create or edit the post to include the relevant information.
- Click the Settings tab on the left side panel.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click Add Posts to add related posts or click Choose Posts to choose additional posts.
- Click the checkbox next to the relevant post.
- Click Done.
How do I remove a related post?
Can I change the settings of the Related Posts section?
Can I change the location of the Related Posts section?