Wix Blog: Adding a Code Snippet to a Blog Post
1 min read
With the Code Snippet feature in your post toolbar, you can showcase a piece of formatted code within your blog post. This can be especially useful for bloggers who write about programming, web development, and similar topics.
To add a code snippet to a blog post:
- Go to the Blog tab in your site's dashboard.
- Click Create New Post or click Edit on an existing post.
- Add a post title.
- Add the post content, including the code.
- Highlight the code.
- Click the Code Snippet iconto format the code.
- When you're ready, click Publish.