Transferring a .co.uk Domain Away from Wix
1 min read
Wix domains with a .co.uk suffix require a change of the TAG Name in order to transfer them away from Wix. This process does not involve an authorization code (EPP code).
In order for us to perform the transfer, contact us with the following information:
- Wix account name
- TAG name of the new domain host
- Wix domain name
- When contacting us, make sure you are signed in to the Wix account associated with the domain you want to transfer.
- You must cancel your Wix domain before requesting to transfer away your .co.uk domain.
- After the TAG name has been changed, please make sure to contact your new registrar in order to finalize the transfer.
- Once Wix initiates the transfer away for a .co.uk domain, the process cannot be canceled.
Did this help?