Social Video Settings
1 min read
- Enter the video's web address, or click Search Videos to find and select your video.
- Click the Autoplays on loading toggle to enable or disable autoplay:
- Enabled: The video plays automatically when the page loads.
- Disabled: The video should be played manually by your site visitor.
Note: Videos might not play automatically on iPhones, Androids and tablets. Click here to learn more.
- Click the Play in a loop toggle to enable or disable video looping.
- Enabled: The video plays on repeat.
- Disabled: The video plays once.
- Select an option under When are controls shown?:
- On hover: The controls are shown when your site visitor hovers over the video.
- Never: The controls are hidden all the time. Your site visitor cannot control the video.
- Not all social players display all of the settings above.
- Autoplay may not work in some situations depending on the device, browser settings, and user preferences, which are not controlled by Wix.