Site Members Request: Redirecting Members to a Specific Page Upon Signup/Login
Currently, when a site member signs up or logs in to your Wix site, they are directed to the page they signed up/logged in from. It is not possible to redirect site members to a specific page after they sign up or log in.
As a workaround, you can add a button to your page, add the text "Log In" to it, and link it to a members-only page. When your visitors click the button and log in, they will be directed to the members only page.
To link a button to a members-only page:
- Go to your site's Editor.
- Go to the Add panel:
- Wix Editor: Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Editor X: Click Add Elements at the top of Editor X.
- Click Button.
- Drag a button onto your page.
- Click the button on the page.
- Click the Link icon .
- Select a members-only page on your site under Which page?
- Click Done.
- Publish your site.
As an alternative solution, you can use Velo by Wix to code your own redirect.
We are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is greatly appreciated.
If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, please click Vote for this feature and we'll make sure to keep you updated.