Site Members Request: Allowing Members to Delete Their Own Accounts
Currently, it is not possible for members to delete their own accounts (including profile pages). Members can do this by contacting the site owner.
As a workaround, your site members can use the Spaces by Wix app to leave your site. This removes them as members of your site and deletes their profile page.
To leave a site:
- Go to the Apple App Store (on iPhone) or Google Play (on Android).
- Type "Spaces by Wix" in the search field.
- Tap Get or Install to download the app.
- Open the app.
- Tap I already have a Wix Account.
- Sign in to your account.
- Tap the More Actions icon .
- Tap Manage my sites.
- Tap the More Actions icon next to the relevant site.
- Tap Leave.
We are always working to update and improve our products, and your feedback is greatly appreciated.
If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, please click Vote for this feature and we'll make sure to keep you updated.