Wix Video: Setting Up Free Video Viewing
Allow viewers to watch videos on your site for free. You can offer free viewing of all your videos or specific videos only. You can also limit free viewing to signed in members only.
Currently, YouTube, Vimeo, and Facebook videos you embed on your site are free for your visitors to view.
To set up free viewing of your videos:
- Go to your Video Library.
- Click the checkbox next to each video you want to allow free viewing.
Note: Click Select All to select every video in the list.
- Click Set Pricing.
- Click Free.
- Click the Viewer options drop-down and choose who can watch the selected videos:
- Anyone can watch: Viewers are not required to sign up.
- Sign up only: Viewers are required to sign up.
- Click the Download options drop-down and select an option:
- Allow downloads: Viewers can download the video.
- No downloads: Viewers are not able to download the video.
- Click Save.
- Videos you upload are set to free for viewing by default.
- You can only enable downloads for the videos that are owned by you. Viewers will not be able to download videos that you've uploaded from external websites like YouTube, Vimeo etc.
Did this help?