Security of Wix's Sign Up Services and User Information
1 min read
Wix values the security of our customers' information and we do everything in our power to protect it.
Here's what we do to protect your information:
- Wix contracts security consultants to ensure the security of our user information. They perform regular security audits and infiltration testing to maintain our ISO/PCI security certifications. Any issues that are reported to our security team or raised during security audits these are resolved as soon as possible.
- Wix encrypts databases containing sensitive information, according to PCI standards, to add additional protection of personally identifiable information. Our encryption methods renders this information unreadable without a cryptographic key.
- Wix has a multiple layer security architecture to help protect against 0-day security issues.
- Wix's signup and login services are completed through a secure server. The information provided to Wix in the signup process is secured via HTTPS/ SSL communication.
- Wix uses cryptography hash functions to protect your information. Your password is stored as a hash digest and, in the event of a security breach, your original password cannot be recovered from our servers.
Did this help?