Online Programs: Creating a Certificate for Your Program
4 min read
Create a certificate of completion for participants who finish your program. You can design the certificate to match your look, and even add your own signatures and logo. This is a great way to motivate people and reward them with a certificate they can proud of.
Step 1 | Create a certificate
To get started, choose the relevant program. From your program's settings page, you can create a certificate of completion for your participants.
To create a certificate:
- Go to Online Programs in your site's dashboard.
- Click the More Actions icon next to the relevant program.
- Select Edit Settings.
- Click Rewards.
- Click Create Certificate.
Step 2 | Design your certificate
Now it's time to design your certificate. Choose a template you like, then customize it to suit your program's needs. You can edit the text, select a background, add your own logo and signatures, and much more.
To design your certificate:
- Click the tabs on the left to customize your certificate:
2. Click Save.
3. Click Back to Program Page at the top left.
Preview how your certificate looks:
- Click the Manage drop-down next to Certificate.
- Select View.
- (Optional) Click Edit to make any changes.
Step 3 | Preview and save the certificate
Once you've designed the way your certificate looks, click Save at the top right. This connects the certificate to your program, so it's automatically emailed to participants when they complete the program.
You can always click Disconnect next to a certificate, so it's no longer sent to your participants.
Did this help?