Enabling Shipping and Delivery Apps
2 min read
After you add a third-party shipping app to your site, you need to go to the app's dashboard to create shipping options. For example, if you added the Envia app, you can go to the Envia dashboard to create a shipping via FedEx rule. Learn how
To access the dashboard of a third-party app:
- Go to the Manage Apps tab in your site's dashboard.
- Click Open next to the relevant shipping or delivery app.
- You need to enable the third-party app in each region when you want it to work. For example, if you created 3 shipping regions, for the US, Canada, and Mexico, and want the app to work in the first 2, you must enable the toggle for the US and then enable the toggle for Canada.
- Wix is not liable for any damages or costs incurred from use of any 3rd-party services, and is at your own risk.
- If your shipping app is temporarily unable to supply a rate, customers will see any other delivery options you set up. If none are available, customers cannot check out.
After the app is enabled in a region, customers see the new shipping rule when they check out.
If you created shipping rules in your Wix dashboard, customers see those as well.
Did this help?