Enabling Point of Sale (POS) for Wix Payments
1 min read
Merge your in-person and online payments by enabling Wix Point of Sale. With a Wix Payments account connected, you can order your POS hardware directly from your dashboard.
Before you begin:
- Wix POS is currently only available to Canadian and U.S.-based Wix merchants who are using Wix Stores, Wix Bookings or Wix Events.
- To receive your payouts, Wix Payments requires every account to undergo a verification process.
To enable Wix POS:
- Go to Accept Payments in your site's dashboard.
- Click Connect next to Wix Payments, or click Manage if you already have a Wix Payments account.
- Click Accept, or enable the toggle next to Wix Point of Sale.
Note: If you’re in the United States or Canada, and you don’t see the Point of Sale option, contact Customer Care.
- (If required) Complete verification as necessary. You can track your verification status from your Wix Payments dashboard.
- Click Order Hardware under Point of Sale.
Did this help?