3 min read
There are different types of apps available in the Wix App Market. Depending on the type of app, you need to delete differently. Choose the relevant type of app below to get instructions on how to delete it.
In this article, learn how to delete:
Deleting a full page app in your Editor
When you add certain apps to your site, such as Wix Stores, Wix Blog, or Wix Bookings, a new site page is added. You cannot just delete the page, you need to delete the app from Manage Apps.
After deleting the app and publishing your site, any related widgets, pages / member pages, data collections and dashboard presence are also deleted.
To delete a full page app:
- If you purchased a subscription for the app, make sure to cancel your app subscription.
- Go to the App Market in your Editor:
- Wix Editor: Click Add Apps on the left side of your Editor.
- Editor X: Click App Market on the top bar of Editor X.
- Click Manage Apps.
- Click the More Actions icon next to the app you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
- Click Delete on the pop up to delete the app from your site.
Deleting an app added to a page in your Editor
Some apps can be placed on different site pages and can be moved. They do not take up an entire page. To delete these types of app, you can just remove them from your page.
To delete an app added to a page in your Editor:
- Cancel your app subscription.
- Click the app in your Editor.
- Click Delete on your keyboard or right click and select Delete.
- Publish your site to save the changes and to remove any related tabs from your dashboard.
If you added the same app multiple times, you need to remove each instance of the app separately.
Deleting an app added only to your site's dashboard
Some apps work in the background and aren't added to your Editor. They only appear in your site's dashboard.
To delete a dashboard app:
Did this help?