Dayful by Wix: Creating Your Services
When using Dayful by Wix, you can offer three types of booking services: Appointments, classes and courses. Use our templates to get your services up and running quickly, or create your own services from scratch.
Connect a payment method and upgrade your plan to accept payments through your site. With a free plan, you can add one staff member and create one service.
To create your first service:
- Go to the Services tab in your Dayful dashboard.
- Select a template or click + Start from Scratch under the relevant service type:
- Appointment: A 1-on-1 session that clients book depending on availability.
- Class: A group session that clients book to join at any time.
- Course: A multi-session service that starts and ends on specific dates.
- Enter the Service Name.
- (Optional) Add more information about the service:
- Click Add Image to showcase the service.
- Enter a Tagline to provide more information about the service.
- Enter a Description to provide more details about the service so clients know what to expect.
- Choose the relevant place for your service under Location:
- Business address: Choose this option for services where clients come to you.
- Client's place: Choose this option for services where you meet clients at their home.
- Custom location: Choose this option for services with varying locations.
- Click Price type the drop-down and choose from the following options:
- Fixed price: Set a standard price for the service.
- Varied Prices:
- Set a default amount.
- Click Manage Price Options.
- Price options label: Enter the pricing criteria, for example "Participant age" or "Service type"
- Enter the different pricing options in the fields provided.
- (Optional) Click + Add New Price Option to add more options.
- Click Save.
- No fee: You don't display a price on your site. This is useful for services where you negotiate with the client based on their needs.
- Custom Price: Enter a description of how you charge for services with varying prices, in the Price Description field. For example, "Starting from $50." Clients cannot pay online when they book custom price services.
- Choose when clients pay for the service under Payment Preferences from the following options:
- Entire amount online: Choose this option if you have a Dayful premium plan and want clients to pay online.
- Entire amount in person: Choose this option if you have a free Dayful plan.
- Entire amount either online or in person: Choose this option if you have a Dayful premium plan and want to offer your clients flexible payment options.
- Online deposit and the rest in person: Choose this option if you have a Dayful premium plan and want to reduce no-shows for your services.
- Click Save.
Need help with Dayful?
Send a message to our Experts and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
Did this help?