Wix Marketplace: Submitting a Completed Project
2 min read
Once you've completed a project for a client, submit it to the Wix Marketplace. The more projects you submit, the more Wix Marketplace requests you'll get. You can also add the project to your Wix Marketplace profile.
You can only submit a URL/site once a project in the Wix Marketplace. Make sure to enter the details correctly as it is not possible to edit them later. In order to submit a project, the site must be in your Partner account with an owner or contributor role.
To submit a completed project:
- Click Partner Dashboard at the top of your site's dashboard.
- Click the Wix Marketplace tab on the left.
- Click the Projects tab on the left.
- Hover over the relevant project and click View.
- Click Mark as Completed at the top right.
- Answer the following questions about the project:
Note: Make sure to enter the details correctly as it's not possible to edit them later.
- What's the website URL? Enter the URL of the live website.
- How much did you charge? Enter the total cost you charged your client.
- What was the project type? Click the drop-down and select the type of project completed.
- What type of service did you provide? Click the drop-down and select the type of service you provided.
- Click Submit.
- Share a link with your client so they can review your project. Click Copy review link and send the link to your client. Your client must be logged in to their account to submit their review.
- Learn how to add the project to your Wix Marketplace profile.