Wix Events: Hiding a Ticket Type
1 min read
You can hide any ticket types (e.g. VIP ticket, early bird ticket) from your site if the ticket is no longer or not yet available.
To hide a ticket type:
- Go to the Events tab in your site's dashboard.
- Click Edit on the relevant event.
- Click the Tickets tab.
- Click the More Actions icon next to the relevant ticket.
- Select Hide.
- To display a hidden ticket, click the More Actions icon and select Show.
- You can also preselect dates when ticket purchases for an event opens and closes (e.g. registration opens a month before the event and closes a day before the event).