Wix Blog: Creating a Blog Post in the Wix Owner App
1 min read
Create a new blog post anytime and from anywhere with the Wix Owner app. New posts that you create in the app are automatically added to your site.
To create a blog post:
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap the Manage icon .
- Tap Blog under Content & Community.
- Tap Create New Post.
- Write your post title and post.
- (Optional) Add formatting or tap the Add icon at the bottom to add an image, gallery, or divider line.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Post Settings.
- Click on each tab at the top to customize the settings available.
- Tap Save.
- Choose to do one of the following:
- Save Changes: Changes are saved, ready to be published at a later stage.
- Schedule: Changes are saved and scheduled to be published on a specific date and time.
- Save & Publish: Changes are saved and published straight away.