Wix Blog: Adding Divider Lines to Blog Posts
1 min read
You can add divider lines to blog posts to separate your post into sections. Choose the line style that best suits your blog.
To add a divider to a blog post:
- Start writing a post from your live site or from the Post Manager.
- Click the Divider icon at the bottom of the page.
- (Optional) Customize the divider line:
- Click the Divider Style drop-down menu and select a style.
- Select a line size: Small, medium, or large.
- Select a justification setting: Left, right, or center.