Wix Blog: Adding Captions to Gallery Images
1 min read
Adding a gallery to a blog post is a great way to group multiple images together. The images in the gallery can be captioned individually to help explain more about each particular image.
If you haven't already added a gallery, click here to learn how.
To add captions to gallery images:
- Go to the Blog tab in your site's dashboard.
- Select the relevant blog post.
- Click the gallery in the post.
- Click the Organize Media icon on the blog toolbar.
- Click on the image you'd like to caption.
- Click Edit.
- Click on the text box under Title to add a caption to your image.
- Click Done.