Wix Blog: Adding a Table to a Blog Post
3 min read
Add a table to blog posts to help provide more structure to your content, especially if the post has a lot of important information.
To add a table to a blog post:
- Go to Blog in your site's dashboard.
- Click Edit on the relevant blog post, or Create New Post to write a new one.
- Click Add on the left side.
- Click Table.
- Type the number of columns and rows you want in your table.
- Click Create table.
- Add the relevant content to each section of the table.
- Customize the look of the table and the text:
- Click Text style to customize the text that appears in the table.
- Click the Vertical alignment icon to choose how you want the text to align.
- Click the Background color icon to change the background color of the table.
- Click the Border color icon to change the color of the table border.
- Click the Show More icon to select a specific row or column.
- Click the Show More icon to add or remove rows and columns in the table.
- Click Publish.
When you select a specific row or column, you have the option to set it as a header by clicking the Set as header icon .