Social Media Marketing: Creating and Sharing Social Posts in the Wix Owner App
2 min read
Create eye-catching social posts and share with your social networks to help drive traffic to your site. With the Wix Owner app, you can easily create and share these posts on the go.
Creating a social post
- Go to your site in the Wix Owner app.
- Tap Manage at the bottom.
- Tap Social Posts under Marketing.
- Tap any template to get started.
- Customize your post using the available options:
- Overlay: Tap the Overlay icon to pick a different overlay with preset text and stickers.
- Text: Add your custom text to the post:
- Tap the Text icon from the bottom menu.
- Tap Add Text.
- Edit your social post text and tap Done at the top right.
- (Optional) Customize your text using the available options and tap Done.
- Stickers: Tap the Sticker icon to add new stickers to your post.
- Images: Tap the Image icon to add images from your site uploads or your phone.
- When you're done, share your post by tapping Share at the top right. Select where you want to share:
- Facebook: Share the post to your Facebook business page. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to the relevant page.
- Instagram: Share the post to your Instagram feed or story.
- Save Image: Save the post as an image in your mobile device.
- More: Share your post to any of the available apps in the menu.