Setting Up a 301 Redirect to a Specific Blog Post
1 min read
If you moved your blog to Wix, and you need to change the path for a group of URLs e.g., mystunningwebsite.com/blogpost/post-title -> mystunningwebsite.com/post/post-title, you can use a group redirect instead. Learn More
To set up 301 redirects for your blog posts:
- Go to your SEO Dashboard.
- Select Go to URL Redirect Manager under Tools and settings.
- Click + Create New Redirect.
- Select Single Redirect.
- Enter the old post page URL you want to redirect from, (e.g., /post/10-best-cacti) under Old URL.
- Start typing the new URL and select it from the drop-down (e.g., /post/10-best-succulents).
- Click Save & Close to finish or click Save & Add Another to add more.
Did this help?