Adding the Wix FAQ App Across Multiple Pages
2 min read
Once you add the Wix FAQ app for the first time, you can go back and add it again to multiple pages on your site. You can either copy and paste your existing FAQ app to another page, or add the app again from the Wix App Market.
In this article, learn more about:
Copy and pasting the app
Add the Wix FAQ app to any page on your site with right-click copy and paste.
Any settings attached to the original app are also copied over.
To copy and paste the app:
- Select the FAQ app in your Editor.
- Choose one of the following options to copy the app:
- Right-click the app and select Copy.
- Press Ctrl + C on your keyboard (Cmd + C on Mac).
- Go to the page you want to add the app.
- Choose one of the following options to paste the app:
- Right-click on the page and select Paste.
- Press Ctrl + V on your keyboard (Cmd + V on Mac).
Adding the app again from the Wix App Market
You can go back to the Wix App Market and re-add the app to a different page.
When you add the app again from the Wix App Market, the default settings are applied.
To add the app again from the Wix App Market:
- Go to the page you want to add the app to.
- Click Add Apps on the left side of your Editor.
- Search for "Wix FAQ" in the search bar.
- Click Add Again to re-add the app.
Did this help?