Wix Forum: Switching to the New Wix Members Area
1 min read
The new Wix Members Area allows your site visitors to log into your site once and be recognized in your Wix Forum, Wix Store, Wix Booking app, and more.
The old members page has be replaced by the new Wix Members Area.
- When you switch to the new Members Area, your site members, along with all their info, are automatically transferred.
- You do not have to delete the old members page separately. It disappears when you add the new one.
- If you are using Editor X, you don't need to switch. You're already up to date with the latest Member Area.
To replace the member's page with the new Members Area:
- Go to the page with the old members page.
- Click Add Members Area.
To add the new Members Area:
- Click Add on the left side of your Editor.
- Click the Members tab.
- Click Add to Site.
Need help with your Members Area?
Contact Wix Customer Care for assistance.
Did this help?