Email Marketing: Cropping Images in Your Campaign
2 min read
You can crop any image in your email campaign to show only part of the image. When you crop an image, you are taken to the Photo Studio. There you can choose from a variety of editing tools to make any other adjustments necessary.
To crop an image in your email campaign:
- Crop or resize your image using the options available:
- Crop Ratio: Crop your image using a predefined size and ratio.
- Image size (px): Adjust your image size using the following options:
- Resize image: Adjust the size of your image using the Height and Width fields.
- Resize canvas: Adjust the proportions of the canvas your image is being applied to.
- Rotate and Flip: Rotate your image left or right and flip your image vertically or horizontally.
Tip: Rotate your images at custom angles using the degree rotation tool on the right of the Photo Studio.
- Click Save.
Learn more about customizing your email marketing campaign.