Email Marketing: Automatic Removal of Recipients
1 min read
After you click to send your email campaign, Wix Email Marketing reviews your list of recipients. Your recipients are automatically removed if emails to them are likely to get marked as spam or bounce.
Once these contacts are removed from your recipients list, your email campaign is sent to the remaining recipients.
This automatic removal of recipients is to protect your sender reputation and prevent campaigns from getting marked as spam.
The following recipients are removed from sending:
- Contacts who have unsubscribed
- Contacts without email addresses
- Contacts with duplicate email addresses
- Contacts you've sent emails to that have bounced (undeliverable email addresses)
- Contacts with typos in their email addresses (including extra spaces)
Did this help?