ADI: Changing Your Header Design
2 min read
Your page header is the section appearing at the top of your page. You can change the way your header appears when your visitors browse your site: A regular header, a transparent header or a fixed header.
To change your header design:
- Hover over the Customize Section Design button.
- Select a Header Type:
- Regular: The header remains at the top of the page and only appears when your visitor scrolls to that area.
- Transparent: A transparent header is one without a background color. It is important to note that you can choose to have a transparent header, but it only appears transparent on the homepage. On the other site pages it appears with a background color.
- Fixed: The header appears at the top of the page even when your visitor scrolls down.
- Select the background color.
Did this help?