ADI: Adding and Setting Up Wix Forum
4 min read
Build and interact with your online community by adding Wix Forum to your site. Post discussion threads, get your site members involved in conversations, comment and share posts, videos, reactions and more.
In this article, learn more about:
Adding and setting up Wix Forum
- Click Add on the top bar inside ADI.
- Click Apps.
- Scroll down to Forum and click Add.
Note: A new page is added to your site called Forum. Access this page from the Pages menu at the top left.
- Hover over the app and click Manage to create new forum posts, edit posts, and delete posts. Learn how
- Click Design to select a different layout for your forum.
- Click the More Actions icon and click Settings to open the forum settings.
- Set up your forum by customizing the following:
Click a question to learn more about using Wix Forum.
How do I create a new post in my forum?
How do I delete Wix Forum?
Did this help?