Wix Video: About Your Video Hours
2 min read
Video hours vs. site storage
Your video hours are completely separate from your site storage. They are specific to Wix Video. The amount of video time you have is based on whether your site is a free site or you have a Premium plan.
Your storage space is connected to your internal storage capacity, i.e. how much you can store on your site. Your site files are located in your site Media Manager, as well as product-specific Media Managers on your site.
Using Wix Video for free
Upload and showcase your videos on your site with Wix Video. When using Wix Video for free, you can upload up to 30 minutes of video (10 minutes maximum per video) and stream up to 10 minutes of live video.
Analytics and reports:
Explore trends in video engagement and visitor behavior on your site by accessing analytics reports on your video content.
Upgrade to Premium
Need more video time? Upgrade to a Wix Premium plan and increase your video hours. The number of hours you get depends on the plan that you choose.
Wix Editor: Premium Plan
Editor X: Premium Plan
Wix Studio user?
Learn more about Wix Studio Premium plans.
Benefits of Premium
In addition to the extra video hours, all of the above Premium plans also allow you to:
- Upload videos longer than 10 minutes (no limit per video).
- Livestream up to 3 hours at a time.
- Allow others to embed your video on their site.
- Add your logo to your video player.
How to upgrade
Click to upgrade your site to Premium.
Takes 1 minute
Click to view step-by-step instructions
- Your video hours limit is assigned per site. If you would like to increase your limit on more than one site, you'll need to upgrade each site separately.
- After submitting your purchase, your bank may require you to verify your identity. If you're experiencing any issues with the authentication process, contact your bank directly.
- If you purchased a Wix Video Premium plan in the past, you may have a different number of hours. You can change your plan at any time.
Did this help?