Wix Restaurants FAQ: How do I change my restaurant's currency and language?
Your restaurant's default language and currency is taken from your street address which you are required to enter when setting up your restaurant.
To change the default language and currency:
- Go to Language & Region in your site's dashboard.
- Click the Site Language drop-down to select the language people see when they visit your site.
Note: Site language is different from account language. Account Language is the language of your dashboard, business manager tools, etc. that you use as a site owner. Your account language won't affect your site language and vice versa.
- Scroll down to Site Currency and click the Currency drop-down to select a currency for your site.
When you change your restaurant's language, the following happens:
- The titles and headings of the menu change on your site change to the language you selected.
- The text you entered does not change.
- The language in the dashboard does not change. To learn how to change the dashboard language, click here.
Did this help?