Wix Restaurants FAQ: How do I add labels (e.g. Vegan / Spicy) to dishes?
Add labels to your menus to help customers learn more about your dishes. Let them know what is spicy, what is vegan, and so on. If your restaurant has a special, you can highlight this dish on your menu too.
To add labels to your dishes:
- Go to your site's dashboard.
- Click the Restaurant tab.
- Click Menus.
- Select the menu and section containing the dish you want to edit.
- Select the relevant dish and click Edit or click New Dish to add a new one.
- Select the labels you want to apply to your dish.
7. Click Save.
Learn all about creating and setting up your menu in this overview video.
Did this help?