Wix Restaurants FAQ: How do I turn my restaurant's online ordering system on / off?
You can easily turn your restaurant's online ordering system on to receive orders online. You can also temporarily pause your online ordering system at any time. Customers cannot place online orders if your system is paused.
To enable your online ordering system:
- Go to Order Settings in your site's dashboard.
- Click the Ordering is on/off toggle to enable or disable online ordering:
- Enabled: Your ordering system is active. Customers can order through your site.
- Disabled: Your ordering system is paused. Customers can view your menu, but cannot submit orders through your site.
- (Optional) Enter a message for your customers to explain why you're not accepting orders.
- Click Apply.
If you're enabling the online ordering system for the first time, make sure that you go through the entire setup process.
Did this help?