Wix Partners: Requesting to Collaborate on a Client's Site
You can send a request to a client to collaborate on their site. All you need to do is add a brief description with the URL of the site, select your desired role, and click send. This sends an email to the client for their review and approval.
To send a request for site access:
- Click Partner Dashboard at the top of your Wix account.
- Click the Contacts tab on the left.
- Hover over the client's contact card and click View.
- Click the More Actions drop-down at the top and select Request Site Access.
- Enter the following details:
- Description of the website: Enter a brief description of the site and include the URL if you have it.
- What role are you requesting?: Select the role you're requesting for the client's site.
- Click Send Request.
Once the client approves your request, you'll receive an invite email to collaborate. You have to accept the invite to collaborate on the client's site.
Did this help?