Wix Events: Editing Past Events
2 min read
You can display past events on your site to let guests know what kind of events you've already held.
When you do, you can edit the text so it's clear that the event already took place. For example, you can change the "Upcoming Events" title to "View Our Past Events" and change each event's description to past tense.
If necessary, you can edit other details. For example, you can add unregistered guests to the guest lists.
To edit a past event:
- Go to Events in your site's dashboard.
- Make sure you're in the Published tab.
- Select Past from the Status drop-down.
- Click Edit next to the relevant event.
- Edit the available details.
Note: Some details cannot be edited.
It's not possible to change a past event into an upcoming event. You can, however, duplicate a past event. Just click the More Actions icon next to the relevant event and select Duplicate as Draft.
Did this help?