Wix Editor: Turning an Image into a Button
1 min read
Turn any image on your site into a button by adding a link to it. You can link to many different types of places including a page on your site, external web address, document or email.
To turn an image into a button:
- Click the image in your Editor.
- Click the Settings icon .
- Click the When image is clicked drop-down and select A link opens.
- Under What does it link to? click the Link icon .
- Select the link type and enter the details.
- Click Done.
Use the Wix Photo Studio to edit your image and make it look more like a button. You can cut out the background, and add text to create the button you want.