Wix Editor: Embedding an External Blog
2 min read
You can embed an external blog in an iFrame on your Wix site by using the Embed a Site element.
- If you already have a Wix Blog and want to embed posts on other pages of your site, you can add a post list to the page.
- If you have a Wordpress blog, you can import your blog posts directly into your Wix Blog.
In this article, learn more about:
Embedding an external blog
You can add the Embed a Site element to a page in your site's Editor. After you add the element, you can enter the URL of the external blog you want to display.
To embed an external blog:
- Click Add on the left side of your Editor.
- Click Embed Code.
- Click Embed a Site, or drag it the relevant location on your page.
- Click Enter Website address.
- Enter the blog URL under What's the website address?.
Note: The URL must be a HTTPS address.
- (Optional) Add a description for your embedded blog under What's in the embed? Tell Google.
- Click Apply.
- Publish your site.
Need to fix cropping?
If your content is cropped or not visible in the Embed a Site element, you can adjust the sizing of the displayed content.
Important information about the Embed a Site element
The Embed a Site element lets you display your external blog by embedding a URL in an HTML iFrame. However, this method has certain limitations.
For example, some external sites do not allow embedding on other platforms such as Wix. Also, any content you embedded on your site will not be responsive, even if the original content is. Learn more about iFrames and their limitations
Did this help?