Wix Editor: Customizing Your Image Frame Design
1 min read
Customize how your image frame looks on your site.
To customize your image frame design:
- Click your image.
- Click the Design icon .
- Select a preset design or click Customize Design.
- Customize the image:
- Fill Color & Opacity: Select the image's colors and opacity.
- Border: Design your image's borders.
- Corners: Round your image's corners.
- Shadow: Design a shadow for your image.
Not all customization options are available for all image designs.
Some image designs have a Regular and Hover view. Click these tabs to customize them.