Wix Bookings: Setting Up Reminder Emails
2 min read
Make sure your clients never miss a session by sending reminder emails 24 hours before your services take place.
To use this feature, you need to upgrade to a Premium Plan.
To set up a reminder email:
- Go to Booking Settings in your site's dashboard.
- Click Emails & SMS Reminders.
- Enable the Email reminders toggle under Notifications clients get.
- (Optional) Edit the content of your email reminder:
- Hover over Email reminders and click Edit.
- Select the relevant tab to edit the email reminder for either Appointments or Classes & courses.
- Choose what you want to edit in the email:
- Subject: Edit the title of the email.
- Message: Edit the actual text of the email.
Tip: The code <br> puts a single line break between your lines of text.
- Email video conferencing link: Enable the toggle to include the link for online services in your reminder emails.
- (Optional) Click Send Test Email to send yourself a reminder email so you can see what your clients see.
- Click Save.
It is not possible to customize the timing of your reminder emails. You can only send them 24 hours before a service takes place. You can vote for this feature here, if you would like to see it in the future.
Want to learn more?
Check out the full course on Wix Learn about connecting with your clients.
Did this help?