Wix Blog: Adding a "Recent Posts" Element to Your Blog
2 min read
Ensure your readers never miss a post! Adding a "Recent Post" element to your blog is a great way to let your readers know what you've been posting!
To add and set up a recent posts element:
- Go to the page you want the feed to appear on.
- Click the Add icon on the left side of your Editor.
- Click Blog.
- Click Recent Posts.
- Choose a Recent Posts element.
- Drag it to position it on the page.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Display tab and select which elements you want to show.
- Click the Design tab to customize any of the colors, fonts, borders or backgrounds.