Wix Art Store: Adding a Watermark to Your Images
Wix Art Store is currently not available to all users. As of October 2022 it is no longer possible to add the Wix Art Store to your site. Alternatively, you can add Wix Stores to your site and connect it to Printful to sell your art.
A watermark is a semi-transparent design, added to images to protect against copyright. Adding a watermark is the best way to protect your images from theft.
Once a customer purchases your image, the watermark will automatically disappear.
To add a watermark to your Art Store images:
- Click the Wix Art Store gallery in your Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click the Watermark toggle to enable it.
- Click Customize Watermark.
- Click Change Watermark: Choose to select the watermark image from your media manager, or click Upload Images to upload a new image.
- Click Apply.
- Customize the following:
- Watermark Opacity: Drag the slider to change the opacity of the watermark (the lower the opacity, the less visible the watermark).
- Watermark Size: Drag the slider to change the size of the watermark image.
- Watermark Position: Select the position of the watermark on the original image.
Did this help?