Sending Automatic Updates to Subscribers when You Publish Posts in the Old Wix Blog
This article is about the previous Wix Blog. For information about the new Wix Blog, click here.
The old Wix Blog allows you to update your subscribers every time you publish a new post.
Step 1 | Add the Wix Get Subscribers Form
Step 2 | Enable the Automatic Update Subscribers Feature
Currently, you cannot customize the automatic message. Alternatively, you can create a customized message by sending an email campaign.
- The automatic email is only sent to your active subscribers.
- There is no limit on the number of Blog updates that you can send your subscribers, and these updates do not affect your campaigns quota.
- For scheduled posts, the update is sent 4 hours after the post is published.
- The 'Reply-to' email address is your Wix account email address or the email address that you set for your Wix Email Marketing.
- The automatic email is only sent when you publish your blog post from your desktop, and not the Wix mobile app.
Click here to learn more about managing your contact list.
Did this help?