Online Programs: Adding a Questionnaire After a Completed Step
Collect valuable feedback from your participants and further engage them in the program by adding a custom questionnaire at the end of a step. This questionnaire is completely customizable so you can get answers tailored for you. Create a quick multiple choice quiz, ask for feedback on the step, or just check in to see how the participants are doing.
To add a questionnaire after a completed step:
- Go to Online Programs in your site dashboard.
- Click the relevant program.
- Scroll down to Content and click the step you want to edit.
Note: If you are running a self-paced program, click the section first that includes the step.
- Choose whether you want to add the questionnaire to a new step or an existing step:
- For new steps:
- Click +Add Step at the bottom of the section.
- For an existing step:
- Hover over the step you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- For new steps:
- Switch on the toggle next to Questionnaire under Step Settings.
- Click + Add Question to create a custom question.
- Type your new question in the text field under Question.
- Click the Require participants to answer in order to complete this step toggle to enable or disable it.
- Choose an answer type for your question:
Note: The information fields change depending on the answer type you choose. Learn more about answer types.
- Text: The participant types an answer in a text box.
- Multiple Choice: The participant chooses one answer from multiple options.
- Media: The participant can attach up to 10 photos in response to a question.
- Number: The participant types a number in the number field provided.
- Click Save at the bottom right.
- (Optional) Repeat steps 6-7 for each question you want to include in the questionnaire.
- Click Save.
If you aren't sure what steps have questionnaires attached to them, click on a step under Schedule. If there is a feedback form, the step says Feedback Required. If there's no form the step says No Feedback Form.
- Manage your questionnaire and customize the answer types. Learn more
- View participant answers to your questionnaire. Learn more
Did this help?