Editing Your Google Adsense Ad
Want to change the way an ad looks on your site? No problem! You can make changes to such things as the size, color, or whether the ad displays text, an image, or both.
Every time you make a change to an ad, a new ad code is generated. This code needs to be pasted and activated in the AdSense app.
To edit an existing Google AdSense ad:
- In your Editor, click the AdSense app.
- Right-click and click Copy.
- Navigate to where you want to place the ad.
- Right-click and click Paste.
- Go to the AdSense dashboard and create a new ad.
Important: Remember to select Display Ads as the ad type, and not to select "Responsive" as the ad size.
- Save the ad and copy the ad code.
- Go back to your site and select the Google AdSense app in your Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Paste the code and click Activate.
- Delete the old AdSense App in the Editor.
Note: It may take up to 48 hours for the ad to be displayed on your site.
Did this help?