Customizing Login Settings in the File Share App
To access content and perform actions in your file sharing library, site visitors need to sign up and become site members.
You can customize any of the following login settings:
- Decide who can become a member
- Display either the Sign up or Log in screen first
- Allow social login
To customize your login settings:
- Click the File Share app in your Editor.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Member Signup Settings.
- Choose which option appears first in the signup window:
- New member signup: The signup option is displayed first.
- Existing member login: The login option is displayed first.
- Click Additional Signup & Login Settings to manage who can become a member.
- Click the Social & Community tab.
- Select the social networks that members can use to log in under Allow social login?
- Enable Google login: Members can sign in using their Google credentials.
- Enable Facebook login: Members can sign in using their Facebook credentials.
- Click the Join the community is checked by default toggle to choose whether or not the "Join the community" checkbox is selected by default.
- Click the Policies tab.
- Click Done.
Did this help?