Connecting Privat24 as a Payment Method (Through Interkassa)
Accept payments from your customers in UAH using Privat24 as a payment method, processed by Interkassa.
NO setup fees
2.5% per transaction for Interkassa business accounts
2.7% for Interkassa personal accounts
Account activation time
1-5 business days
Managing your account
For information on topics such as payout schedules, refunding a customer, chargeback disputes, and more, contact Privat24
In this article, learn about:
Connecting Privat24 (through Interkassa)
- Go to Accept Payments on your site's dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Click See More Payment Options.
- Click See Options next to Third-Party Credit / Debit Card Providers.
- Click Connect next to Privat24.
- Depending on whether you have an existing Interkassa account or need to create a new one, follow the instructions:
Have an account
Don't have an account
Click a question below to learn more about accepting payments.
How can I tell if a payment method is active?
Is my currency supported?
What is a minimum payment amount?
Can I offer recurring payments?
How do I get my payouts?
My customers' payments are being declined. What can I do?
Why can’t I connect my desired payment provider?
Did this help?