Connecting payabl. as a Payment Provider
3 min read
Accept payments from your customers using payabl. as a payment provider.
The currency used in your Wix account must match the currency in your payabl. account. If the currencies do not match, the transactions may be declined. Learn how to change your currency
EUR, USD, GBP, CAD, AUD, CHF, JPY, SEK, NOK, DKK
Vary by location
Managing your account
For information on topics such as payout schedules, refunding a customer, chargeback disputes, and more, contact payabl.
In this article, learn about:
- Go to Accept Payments in your site's dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Click See More Payment Options.
- Click See Options next to Third-Party Credit / Debit Card Providers.
- Click Connect next to payabl.
- Depending on whether you need to create a new payabl. account or have an existing account, follow the instructions:
Have an account
Don't have an account
Click a question below to learn more about accepting payments.
How can I tell if a payment method is active?
Is my currency supported?
What is a minimum payment amount?
Can I offer recurring payments?
How do I get my payouts?
My customers' payments are being declined. What can I do?
Why can’t I connect my desired payment provider?
Did this help?