Connecting FIBONATIX as a Payment Provider
3 min read
Accept payments from your customers using FIBONATIX as a payment provider.
Denmark, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands and Slovenia
FIBONATIX supports over 100 currencies
Vary by location
The currency used in your Wix account must match the currency in your FIBONATIX account. If the currencies do not match, the transactions may be declined. Learn how to change your currency
Managing your account
For information on topics such as payout schedules, refunding a customer, chargeback disputes, and more, contact FIBONATIX
In this article, learn about:
- Go to Accept Payments in your site's dashboard.
- Click See More Payment Options.
- Click See Options next to Third-Party Credit/Debit Card Providers.
- Click Connect next to FIBONATIX.
- Depending on whether you are creating a new FIBONATIX account or have an existing account, follow the instructions:
Have an account
Don't have an account
Click a question below to learn more about accepting payments.
How can I tell if a payment method is active?
Is my currency supported?
What is a minimum payment amount?
Can I offer recurring payments?
How do I get my payouts?
My customers' payments are being declined. What can I do?
Why can’t I connect my desired payment provider?