Completing Your Wix Payments Account Setup
8 min read
Wix Payments is not yet available to all users.
After connecting to Wix Payments as your payment provider, you can begin receiving payments through your site immediately. However, in order for Wix Payments to send a payout to your bank account, you must complete the setup process within 30 days from receiving your first payment.
- If you do not complete account setup within 30 days, your Wix Payments account will be suspended and you will not be able to accept any more payments through your site.
- If you do not complete account setup within 60 days, previous transactions (if any) will be refunded to your customers.
To complete your Wix Payments account setup:
- Go to Accept Payments in your site's dashboard.
- Click Complete Setup under Wix Payments.
- Select an option under Business Type:
Note: It is not possible to switch between Business Types once you select one.
- Individual/Sole Proprietorship: Select this option if you are doing business as an individual.
- Partnership/LLC/Corporation/NGO: Select this option if you are doing business as a business entity.
- Sole Proprietor (UK): Select this option if you are doing business as a sole proprietor in the United Kingdom.
- Sole Proprietor (Italy): Select this option if you are doing business as a sole proprietor in Italy.
- Depending on the selected business type, follow the steps:
Sole Proprietor (United Kingdom)
Sole Proprietor (Italy)
Need help with your account setup?
Contact Wix Customer Care.
Did this help?