Changing the Payment Method of an Existing Wix Premium Plan to SEPA
1 min read
It is not currently possible to change the payment method for an existing Premium plan to SEPA. You can, however, purchase a new plan using SEPA and transfer it to your current site.
To purchase a new plan using SEPA:
- Cancel your site's Premium plan auto-renewal.
- Create a new placeholder site in your account.
- Purchase a plan for the placeholder site using SEPA as your payment method.
- Wait up to 7 business days for the SEPA payment to complete and the Premium plan to activate.
- Move the new Premium plan from your placeholder to your current site.
- Purchases made with SEPA aren’t covered by our 14 day money back guarantee. You can contact your bank directly if you need to cancel the payment.
- We suggest that you cancel your current plan and wait until your current contract has nearly run out before purchasing a new plan.
Did this help?