Changing the Payment Method of an Existing Wix Premium Plan to SEPA
It is not currently possible to change the payment method for an existing Premium plan to SEPA. You can, however, purchase a new plan using SEPA and transfer it to your current site.
To purchase a new plan using SEPA:
- Cancel your site's Premium plan auto-renewal.
- Create a new placeholder site in your account.
- Purchase a plan for the placeholder site using SEPA as your payment method.
- Wait up to 7 business days for the SEPA payment to complete and the Premium plan to activate.
- Move the new Premium plan from your placeholder to your current site.
- Purchases made with SEPA aren’t covered by our 14 day money back guarantee. You can contact your bank directly if you need to cancel the payment.
- We suggest that you cancel your current plan and wait until your current contract has nearly run out before purchasing a new plan.
Did this help?