Adding and Setting Up Disqus Comments in the Old Wix Blog
1 min read
This article is about the previous Wix Blog. For information about the new Wix Blog, click here.
To find your Shortname:
- Go to www.disqus.com.
- Enter your account details or create a new account.
- In the Disqus dashboard, go to Settings.
Your Shortname appears under the General tab.
To add and set up Disqus Comments:
- Click Blog (Old) on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Add Blog Elements.
- Click the Disqus Comments element, or drag it to the relevant location on your site.
- Click the Settings icon .
- Enter your Disqus Shortname under What's your Shortname?.
- Click Update.
You can enable the option for site visitors to post as guests by checking the Guest Commenting checkbox in the Community Rules section of your Disqus account Settings General tab.
Disqus comments can only be used on your live site and not within the editor. To test your Disqus comments, you must publish your site, after setting up Disqus comments.
Did this help?